4/9/10

I'm not this important.

I've got work today. It's one of those days where you wake up in the morning and feel something ominous in the air. Ominous not being morbid. Ominous being something pivotal that can possibly blow my world apart.

My world consists of me, my husband and my kids right now. I've got way too much stuff going on to add any more people to my world. I can barely save myself these days much less anybody else other that the people in my world. Now don't get me wrong, if you're my friend, I'll listen and I'll try to help as best I can. However, let me deal with my own stuff first.

Does this make me selfish?

I would say yes if I was only focused on me but truly, I'm not. These three other people in my life are as equally important to me and I will fight to the death to protect them from heartbreak, sadness or world obliteration.

Yah, weird blog post today but remember what the blog explanation says. "Anything I wake up thinking...." And yah, I woke up to a mess of world obliteration this morning and I don't have the time or the stamina to deal with it.

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment