4/14/10

I Just Don't Feel Like It.

What did I wake up thinking today? Well, to be honest, it was just how badly I wished I could throw my alarm clock through the wall. I am so tired today.

Husband: Damn, you look like you didn't sleep at all last night. Why are you so tired?

These kind of questions bug the crap out of me. Maybe because I'm tired or maybe because they're dumb questions.

I don't know why I'm so tired. I am though so leave me alone. Don't pick on me please. (This wasn't my answer, this is what I wanted to say though. I merely shrugged my shoulders as I curled into a ball and said, "How should I know?"

This type of request is like a waste of air. My husband never leaves anything alone. He will pick a scab. He will poke a bear that just woke up from a hibernation. But worst of all, he will continue to bug me until my head explodes so he can reply, "What's your problem? Why are you so sensitive? Are you about to start your period?"

This is my life. Just call me a bear and imagine I'm being poked constantly because my husband loves to antagonize me. (Don't go there! I ain't thinking dirty!)

But this is what I woke up thinking today.

Why is my husband's favorite thing perfecting the art of bugging the shit out of me?

Of course, he probably woke up thinking, why is my wife such a bitch and how have I lived with her so long?

Sounds about right to me. I've got all day to shake this mood off though so when he comes home tonight, we'd have forgotten all about the morning.

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment