4/2/10

Friday Fruckus of Fruck!

Gotta work today. Gonna keep this short with a Carpool convo. Have great weekend people and enjoy your Peeps and chocolate bunnies!

M (daughter): Are you still grounded E?

E: Nope, yesterday was my last day. I'm free!

Me: What did you get grounded for?

E: I was playing with an air gun down the street.

Me: Who's air gun was it?

E: Not mine. You know those boys around the corner? It was one of those.

Me: And you got grounded. That's kind of bogus.

E: My dad went on the Internet and found out they were illegal. Then he grounded me.

Me: Did you know it was illegal?

E: Nope. I just figured since it belonged to one of the boys it was fine. Stoooopid Internet screwed me over again.

Me: This is why church-goers are ridiculous!

E: Why? Because they find sin by surfing the Internet?

Me: No, because they think God IS the Internet.

E: I'm surprised they don't have a website like Ask.com and name it God.com.

Me: Patent that shit E. That is G-E-N-I-U-S!

E: Imagine the possibilities of sins being forgiven and found out. So you're telling me you wouldn't have grounded M (daughter)?

Me: M (daughter)? Nope! Now K (other daughter) I probably would. But not because it was illegal but because she either shot somebodies eye out or broke something.

E: You are the coolest mom ever!

M (daughter): That's debatable at least one week a month but the other weeks she's definitely the best mom ever.

Me: Awwwww, thanks M (daughter).


If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment