2/17/10

New rule.....same rule.

Okay, this might offend some people, but remember, you were warned.

I have a rule. Don't call me a bitch. Now, that isn't to be confused with the fact that I actually AM a bitch. But if you are male, don't call me one. It's disrespectful. It'll also get you a barrage of dirty looks and make your life hell for awhile. Just ask any guy that's ever called me that before.

Clarification: Teasing me by calling me a bitch is allowed. Calling me a bitch when I'm actually being a bitch isn't.

Confused yet? Imagine being my husband....or any other male I hang out with!

Okay, so that's the same rule. Oh and a fellow female is ALLOWED to call me a bitch but that's because in this world, I feel bitches need to embrace their bitchiness and unite. Now to the new rule. As you all know, I have two daughters. This house is destined to be an estrogen palace in a couple years and it's only going to get worse. My tween M is a sweet child but she has her moments. And me being a female, I've on occasion called her a bitch. That may shock some people but suck it up! So the other day after a day out with their daddy, the brood came home in a tizzy. Here's the conversation.

M: Mom! Dad's being mean to me! (This is a typical complaint.)

Me: What else is new? Lemme guess, you got hungry and Dad said no. (Megan could eat an entire cow if she put her mind to it. She's always hungry.)

Husband: No. She wanted me to buy her a new soccer ball and when I said no, she started acting like a little bitch.

M: See!!??

Okay, the whiplash that I suffered when I jerked my head up was painful but the physical restraint I displayed from slapping my husband upside his head was even more difficult. No, no! Well, I'm a good wife so I asked the girls to disappear while I had a discussion with their daddy. Trust me, chastising him in front of the kids would've probably proved useless. My husband is a proud and stupid man sometimes. Here's how the conversation went.

Me: Um, you're not allowed to call your daughter a bitch anymore than you're allowed to call me one.

Husband: Oh but you can call her one?

Me: Yes I can. I'm sorry but you're not allowed in the bitch clubhouse. If I ever hear you call her a bitch again, to her face, I will make your life hell and you will pay dearly for it. Got it?

Husband: Sure thing but I reserve the right to lay down my own rules. You get to call me every name in the book. I'd like to make my own "no,no" names.

Me: Lay it on me then.

Husband: A$$hole and Dumba$$.

Me: Is that it?

Husband: That's it.

Me: You got yourself a deal, Dickhead and Jacka$$!

Husband: Bitch.

Now you see, that one was allowed! He was just teasing.....I think.


If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment