2/26/10

Friday is for freakazoids.

Yah, I said it. Freakazoid. It's my sister's word. It always makes me giggle. There's a lot about my sister and I that make me giggle. I'm the younger sister so that means that I'm the annoying one. The memories we share are about 30/70. 30% being typical sister-hating stuff but 70% being things that I laugh at to this day. Yah, I love my sister.

Anywho! This Friday is definitely for freakazoids. My husband had a dental appointment at 9am. My kids were on slow motion speed and I have been running around like an idiot doing nothing at all.

::Collective Sigh:: It's 9am. You'd think I was relaxing by now but nope. My husband has called me a total of 5 times in the last 15 minutes because the office is closed. Both my kids have called also to inform me that I forgot to pack their homework folder or give them money. Um, why is it my fault that the office is closed, their homework wasn't put in their backpack and I forgot to run around like a human ATM machine throwing money around? All I can say is if the bank account hadn't informed me that we got paid today, I'd be a pretty pissed off woman right now. But I'm not. ::evil grin::

You see, I plan on being anything BUT pissy this weekend. I'm fully aware that my high expectation is probably going to lead to disappointment but I'm ready for it. Tomorrow is the banquet. It's like Prom for adults. Last year I sat at the table with some friends while my husband did the Honor Guard colors for over 2 hours. Yah, fun, fun, fun. This year, he isn't doing the Honor Guard colors. That guarantees that I won't be dateless and desperate for 2 hours. Last year some girl kept flirting with my husband and informing me of how my husband sexually harasses her on a daily business. This year, this girl is planning on being an uber bitch if that girl does a repeat performance. Last year my husband got stinkin' drunk and pissed in front of about 10 people. This year that husband's wife may have to kill him if he repeats that too.

So there ya go. I've weighed the pros and cons of my weekend. I've established what went wrong last year and realized that it can't get any worse, right? Right?

Well, Friday is for freakazoids but don't ask who's more of a freakazoid. And I know I'm gonna have one helluva story to tell on Monday. It can go two ways.

1) I hate my husband.
2) I hate my husband but he has his qualities.

I think both ways will envelope some comedy. Here's hoping I don't make an ass of myself!

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment