3/22/11

One thing.

Isn't it funny how one thing can ruin your entire day? And that one thing is some douchebag that has bugged the shit out of you for quite awhile?

Yesterday was one of those monotonous days. Not really busy but I felt like I just couldn't keep up. The phone wouldn't shut up. The fax machine was like permanently ON. Those damn electronic prescriptions just kept coming in. I'd clear those out and BANG, 8 more would pop up.

"Excuse me, you've got 8 new prescriptions in the file....please bend over."

God dammit! Oh and my new pet peeve is new customers. That's not very customer servicey of me but when I ask, "Have you filled here before?" and the answer is, "Um.....I'm not sure." Oh. My. God. I could just throttle the person. And they can tell too because I'm not very good at hiding my annoyance. Considering my annoyance is usually accompanied with a sigh and rolling my eyes as I grab a blank profile to fill out, yah, I'm pretty fucking annoyed.

But my one thing, the ONE THING that gets me more pissed than anything is people that think they're better than me. It's not that they are....cause they're not. It's that they make no qualms about acting like they're better than me. They talk down to you. They talk over you. They don't even bother listening to you. They are the ultimate douchebag of douchebags.

What's your one thing? The one thing that makes you burn with hate? Rage against the law that prevents you from murder? Shake your fist at the employee handbook that clearly states that you can't call a customer out for being an asshole? What would you like to say to them? Here's mine:

Mr. Davidson? I know how to spell Davidson. You sound like a complete idiot when you say, "Like Harley Davidson." You aren't even a smidge cool enough to associate your name with a Harley. I swear to god, if I ever see you outside of work, I plan on being the biggest bitch to you and you will probably cry. And if you do cry, I will just stand there and watch with a smile on my face. And Mr. Davidson? I'd say kiss my ass but you sir aren't even worthy of doing that.

Happy Hump Day! It's my last day before my 4 day weekend. I've got 8 and 1/2 hours. 5with the good pharmacist and 3 and 1/2 with Buzz. My give a shit meter was on empty yesterday at 4pm so today oughta be fun. ;)


If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Now I really want to transfer all of my prescriptions to Target in Texas...

    ReplyDelete