7/14/10

So this is it.

It's my last day being a 35 year old. I am even closer to being 40 starting tomorrow. Ugh, I know, I know. Age is nothing but a number but this really sucks. There is no loophole I can find that still rounds down to 30. I am officially going to have to round up.

It ponders a question I've often asked myself.

Is this it?

Why yes it is Jeanie, this is it. Sure I can find endeavors to conquer but do I want to? It's like that bucket list people on their death beds make. What would my bucket list have on it?

1) Still wanna be published.
2) Still wanna go to Ireland.
3) Still wanna visit England.

Pretty short bucket list. I know I can add on but I've always thought bucket lists were depressing because every year, nothing gets scratched off. If I keep adding to it, I'll be reminded that once again, I've managed to miss another year of fulfilling a dream. That's not fun. And just adding realistic dreams isn't fun either. That kind of like cheating.

I think I'm just going to stick with the original plan. Keep good friends near. Smile everyday. Laugh until it hurts at least once a week. I've been able to stick to that for awhile. So goodbye 35. I'm gonna miss that loophole I found for you of NOT rounding up. Hiya 36. You ain't got shit on my, "I'm 28!"

Have a fantastic Hump Day! The girls have dentist appointments today and pay day is tomorrow.

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! Another year older and deeper in debt as the song goes.

    ReplyDelete