7/5/10

It could've been worse...but it never is.

I love my weekends now. I've mentioned before that weekends mean more when you actually have a jobbity job and you crave a couple days off. Granted, I only work two days a week and there is always a couple days off in between my work days. Yes, hate me, love me....it's probably easier just to love me. :)

So on Saturday, I actually went out with most of my "new" coworkers. This could've been bad. I'm happy to report, I don't think I made too much of an ass out of myself. I mean, I drank and wasn't afraid to. I opened my mouth and said some things. All and all, I left feeling like I probably didn't leave a bad taste in their mouth. At least I don't think I did.

The reality is, I still live by the rule that you either love me or hate me. I can't mold myself into a person that I'm not. I can be obnoxious when I want to be. I can be friendly when I want to be. It is too tiring to try not being who I am. She always comes out anyway and wouldn't they rather NOT be surprised when I say something inappropriate then actually be shocked? I'd like to think so.

Yesterday was the 4th of July. We didn't do a damn thing all day except clean the house. My daughter whined, "Why do we have to clean on a holiday?" Oh good god, unless you wanna fight for our country, you better clean your room, yanno? We did however go out to watch fireworks. This town loves fireworks. They're illegal. So whenever there is a show, everybody comes out to watch. It was a freaking madhouse. Luckily my parents live close to where the show was so we just parked and sat in a field. When the show started, they were right in front of us. Ha ha!

However, I'm now suffering with multiple ant bites on my feet and my shoes aren't fitting right today. Oh today is going to suck. I can already picture the comfort level is at a freaking 1 1/2 and I'm not gonna be able to smile about it.

Have a fantastic Monday. Most of you azzholes are off so lemme leave you with this. I am not, so therefore, I hate you.

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

2 comments:

  1. I stopped caring about fireworks when I was like 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are correct about one thing. From all the blogs I have read and your posts. Loving you seems like it would take no effort at all. You write like the type of person everyone who meets you see's. Simply Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete