6/6/10

Still Searching!

When I was a kid, I could miss sleep and still knock people out the next day. Whether it was an all-nighter, studying ::snort:: or an all-nighter, fighting and making up with my boyfriend, I could survive it with no problems.

Now?

Oh good god people, I need a sleep clinic JUST to catch up on some sleep. There is just not enough time in the freaking night. All during the day, I could nap (which isn't like me) and by 9:30pm that night, I'm starting to drift off. I mean, jeez, I'm 35 years old! Not 60!

With feeling like I'm not rested, my coping skills are suffering. I have the patience of a newborn wanting some milk. My littlest one is suffering. My sweet K. I miss her. We used to have so much fun but once diabetes came into our lives, the fun has mysteriously left the building. Now, don't get me wrong, I can still find some fun but it's hard work finding it now.

Ask a mom what the best day of their life was and they'll probably answer the day they became a mommy. As a mom what the worst day of their life was and there is where the answers will change. I hope I have found my worst day. I hope there will never be another one. My hope means nothing though as life will give me whatever it wants to give me. Life is a mystery. Life sucks. But when I wake up every morning feeling more tired than I did the night before, I still have to thank life for giving me another day.

So today is Monday. What can I say that'll perk y'all up and begin this day with a smile? Um....er.....if you find it, could you let me know? Cause I'm fresh out of smiles this morning. It's already over 100 degrees at 8am this morning. My hair is starting to curl from the humidity after I painstakingly straightened it at 7am. The house is once again a mess. I've got the beginnings of a zit on my chin. Oh and my eyes won't quit watering from the allergies. Yah....I'm a regular freaking breath of fresh air...if we lived on a field that was fertilized with shit.

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

3 comments:

  1. I am not usually one to read random Blogs. I will say this though I am glad to have stumbled upon this one. I will continue to read your Blogs. And let me add also that in reading some of the older post on here Only 35! WOW you have had quite the life and your views and opinions on things is very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks. I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the pleasure is all mine :) <----(I'm under 30 I can do those)

    ReplyDelete