6/13/10

OMG....99th post today!

Annnnnnd I'll be on vacation for a week so number 100 is gonna have to wait. So this weekend was fantastic. I learned a lesson in trust. My mom and dad took my kids for the day on Saturday and didn't kill M. I knew they could do it. I never had a doubt. My poor husband is on call this last week and 2 days left on it, he gets called out. Damn, it never fails.

So now we're in the home stretch of a much needed vacation. I had so much stuff to do but absolutely no motivation to do it. My mother in law is so damn cute. I called her last week to tell her not to panic about M's eating and allowable foods. So now she is panicking. I can bet she wouldn't be if I hadn't said a word. I will never learn. I think the best part about his vacation is allowing everybody to see that M is okay. Because, she is.

What else did I learn this weekend? Well, it wasn't a new lesson. It was kind of an old lesson. Never, never expect anybody to understand something they shouldn't have to understand. Not everybody is like me. I may be a selfish bitch sometimes but I have the ability to set it aside. Other people? They can't. I forgive them. That is all.

So I'll be leaving ya'll for awhile. I can't write my blog on my phone anymore...it's very annoying. I will miss it though. Imagine all the shit going through my head and not having an outlet to get it out. This could either benefit you later or not. We shall see. :)

Husband: Do I have a bruise on my forehead?

Me: Um.....I don't see anything.

Husband: It freaking hurts!

Me: What the hell did you do?

Husband: I got pissed off at the lawn mower and slammed it down. When I picked it up, the handle hit me in the forehead.

Me: Did doing that fix the lawn mower?

Husband: No, but it made me feel better doing it.

Me: Said the dumbass with a bruise on his forehead.

Husband: I thought you said I didn't have a bruise.

Me: I just didn't want to give you any other excuse to be a whiny baby. Silly me!

Have a fantastic week while I'm gone. I'll miss you!

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

2 comments:

  1. From what I remember, family vacations aren't usually much of a vacation. But maybe you'll get a minute or two to relax in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it'll be great. We usually go to Disney and those are NEVER relaxing. This is just a nice visit to home with family we haven't seen in awhile with a couple "fun" things sprinkled in. ie. Santa Cruz and San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete