10/6/10

Day off! Day off! Day off!

Annnnnnnnnd I'm busy. My M has doctor's appointments all day today. She'll be poked and poked again....then probably bled dry. Poor baby.

So I had a much better day yesterday. I still felt sick so I guess the reason for all things shitty at work really is Dennis Hopper's fault. VINDICATED! Yah, vindicated and screwed. I did however find out that I'm really not the only one he picks on. There's this other technician. So I have somebody to whine with about it. My husband was very glad to hear that.....cause he's tired of listening to it.

I think his reasoning behind his exhaustion with my complaint is he knows I'm a bad ass. He knows I don't usually take shit from anybody. Yet, since March I have. I guess that's a good thing. He believes in me....but in a small way he's a little disappointed in me as well.

This is the guy that watched me tell a Kmart loss prevention "officer" who accused me of repricing an outfit, "You have a flashlight and a plastic badge with Kmart on it. I'm not even in my 20's and I'm still better than you." I swear I almost made him cry. The "officer" not my husband.

So anyway, today is my day off and I'm gonna do it right. I'm gonna spend the entire day with my oldest and try not to make her cry. I might pay some bills. I might go grocery shopping. But you can bet that whatever I do, it ain't gonna consist of counting pills or putting things in a prioritizer. Because THAT will be tomorrow when I work the entire day with Dennis Hopper.

Have a great Hump Day everybody! I'm wearing pants and a long-sleeve shirt. I almost shed a tear. I miss my tank tops and tube tops. :(




If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Poor KMart rent a cop had no idea whom he was dealing with.

    I think I need to go to a chiropractor; my back started to hurt after I got in the car this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate rent-a-cops. We have em at Target too and they STILL think they're the shit. And I swear they still have the same cheap flashlights and plastic badges. :)

    And I've woken up with a stiff neck every morning these last 5 days. I mean seriously, 1) I can't breathe. 2) I'm coughing like a barking dog. And now 3) I can't turn my head without looking like a robot. Loverly!

    ReplyDelete