8/26/10

Not really inspired this morning.

Today is an 8 hour day. ((GASP)) I know, it's what everybody does but not me. I've been on short shifts since I started working. I don't think I'm ready for this. Now, don't get me wrong, the fat paycheck will be appreciated but the constant tiredness? Not so much.

The girls aren't doing too well with the new schedule either. It would suck to be able to sleep in for 3 months and then BAM, 6:30am wake ups. But with every new schedule, we're once again working for the weekend. With my new schedule, I have 3 day weekends now.

So today is my last workday before the weekend of my dreams. Katie has her first soccer game this weekend but as for anything else on the docket, haven't gotten word yet. My husband is working some extra shifts so with our solitude, I think I'm gonna finally dig deep for some inspiration and write. I've got a couple blogs to catch up on. My writerly friends are in need of some love so I'm gonna do my best here.

http://roguemutt.wordpress.com/

http://virginsheets.blogspot.com/

Have a great Thursday!

If I've offended you or expressed anything you don't agree with, don't worry, I'll probably do it again.

4 comments:

  1. There really hasn't been anything new on my blog since June, just a couple of status reports. But thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well believe it or not, but your blog always has a touch of everything in it that I enjoy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! If this were real life I'd probably be bawling on your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for the virtual love. Hope you have a lovely, uneventful weekend, and get tons of words down, or at least 500 good ones.

    ReplyDelete